- Early Childhood
- Older Adults
- Youth Development
- Neighborhood Affordability
- Non-Profit Contracting
- 2020 Census
Riverdale Neighborhood House
Riverdale Neighborhood House, Inc (RNH) serves the vibrant, diverse community of Riverdale offering programs and human services for families and individuals in the greater Bronx. Our highly respected Early Childhood Center offers educational programs for 3s as well Universal Pre-Kindergarten.
RNH is looking to hire a part-time Teacher’s aide to work with preschool aged children for the 2021-2022 School Year.
Responsibilities & Duties:
● Assist and cooperate with the Head Teacher and Assistant Teachers to ensure the safety of all children
● Assist in the implementation of the curriculum;
Help achieve RNH’s commitment to uphold all NYC and NYS educational standards;
● Attend supervision meetings with your Head Teacher;
● Participate in group conferences and workshops to further professional growth as suggested or required
● Provide coverage in a variety of classrooms and children;
● Help maintain clean and neat facility and classroom adhering to safety protocols;
● Participate, as requested, in RNH events;
● Complete other assignments made by Director of RNH administrative staff.
● Flexible, energetic individual who contributes to a positive and collaborative culture at RNH
● High School Diploma or GED
● Minimally 1 year of experience working in early childhood and/or with children preferred.
● Successful Background check and State Central Registry clearances required
● Able to perform physical activities including constant bending, standing, and lifting up to 25-30 lbs.
● Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Work Schedule Monday – Friday from 3:00-6:00 pm
Please send a resume and cover letter by email to Karen Ramirez, Extended Day Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Riverdale Neighborhood House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Work authorization - United States (Required)