PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: The Administrative Services Team provides customer, purchasing, and office support services to SCS programs and departments. This includes, purchasing of office supplies and equipment, Invoicing, internal/external room reservations, meeting room set-ups, file storage, and customer service to the community.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: As a member of the administrative services team, the PC implements purchasing of office supplies and equipment, prepares invoices accurately and timely for submission to Fiscal for payment. The position also requires the closing of purchase orders in salesforce. The PC may also perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Processing Purchase Requests and Orders
- Assists in completing purchase orders, gathering packing slips, and distributing received items to the appropriate programs/departments.
- Process all credit card orders and reconciles billing statements for submission to Fiscal.
- Enters purchase information and scans related documentation into Salesforce database.
- Collects and files/scans copies of completed purchase orders.
- Receives and responds to staff inquiries concerning purchase order status or delivery via email or telephone in a timely manner.
- Assists in completing check requests for purchase invoices received and submits to Fiscal for payment.
Maintaining Supplies, Filing and Forms
- Maintains inventory of office supplies, stationary, copier/printer supplies, and office forms, including Home Care Duty Sheets.
- Maintains electronic filing system (Salesforce).
- Responds to office supply requests from staff and distributes items accordingly.
Performing & Overseeing Administrative Activities
- Ensures copiers, fax machines, and other office equipment are operable and places services calls for repair when needed.
- Provides administrative support to support service manager when needed.
- Provides coverage at the Customer Service Reception when needed.
- Collects, processes and date stamps outgoing regular/certified/overnight mail via USPS and/or FEDEX mail services.
- Runs copier and mail machine monthly reports.
- Assist in completing preparation of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) packets
- Assist with PPE packet set ups for mailing.
- Stamps and mails outgoing PPE to clients and/or employees (deliver to local post office as needed)
- Accepts deliveries of PPE’s shipments, sorts and keeps inventory.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college a plus
- Two years of administrative/office support experience
- Microsoft Office and Excel proficiency; internet search skills, Salesforce experience a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Ability to walk for prolonged periods of time, including up and down stairs.
- Local travel via public transportation is required on occasion.